31/12/12

Happy New {Lucky} Year!

You might already know my interest in crane origami. I love them so much not just for their shape, expecially when I put one into another creating a sort of a chain, or for the pattern of the beautiful washi paper ... I really like them because of the greeting message they carry [do you already know the Thousand Origami Creanes significance? You have to].

What a best symbol to put the past year behind us and get ready to start the new one with some good resolutions, purposes, projects...
I wish you, my dear readers, a Happy New Year full of love, happiness, health and challenges. Of these last ones, I'm sure I'll find many!


P.S. There is a typo into the greeting card! I'm sorry, as you already know my English is a way too imperfect, and I spell very bad ;)



2 commenti:

Feel free to leave a comment!